Roseneath Home Zone
All students who live within the home zone described below and/or shown on the attached map shall be entitled to enrol at the school.
- The outside boundary line is the sea from opposite 154 Oriental Parade (in zone) and above, around to opposite 216 Evans Bay Parade (in zone).
- The internal boundary line from 154 Oriental Parade is a line such that Oriental Terrace addresses and Bayview Terrace and Palliser Road addresses are in zone. Moeller Street addresses are not in zone.
- The internal boundary line continues along the eastern edge of the Town Belt such that Hapua Street numbers 38 and above are in zone. Marewa Road, Hepara Street and Ariki Road addresses 35 (odd side), 46 (even side) and below are in zone. Rakau Road and Hataitai Road addresses are not in zone.
- To the north of Hataitai School, Grafton Road addresses are in zone, and to the east of Hataitai School Te Anau Road addresses 109 (odd side) and 110 (even side) and above are in zone. Kio Crescent and Kio Road addresses are in zone.
- The internal boundary line then connects to the sea such that 216 and 217 and below numbers on Evans Bay Parade are in zone.
The cost of class trips is charged to an Activity Fee. Parents / Caregivers are asked to pay $20.00 a term or $80.00 annually to cover their child’s school activities. The fee can be paid at the school office.
Annual School Donation
The annual donation is $350 per student.
Roseneath After School Care (RASC)
RASC was established in 2007 by the Coordinator who was a registered Primary school teacher.
The RASC staff team are committed to giving friendly, individual attention to the children in a safe, positive environment.
A core group of regular children and the team of stable, committed staff provide consistency and stability in the programme.
RASC is a small, fun OSCAR programme for children from Roseneath School. It offers healthy afternoon tea, structured homework support and supervised activities or play.
This service operates in the School hall, Monday to Friday, 3 – 6pm (excluding school and public holidays).
Delayed at work or juggling commitments? A casual session can be booked today!
Simply register with RASC and have this service available to you now.
Registration fees per session (3-6pm)
- Regular booking 1 child $20 incl. GST
- Regular booking 2 siblings $38 incl. GST
- Regular booking 3 siblings $55 incl. GST
- Casual booking per child $25 incl. GST
RASC a/c number: 38-9007-0456474-00 (include name as reference)
Contact RASC Coordinator, Pyar on 027 689 8845
Lunch fundraising for the Year 7/8 camp
Wednesday: Hell’s Pizza
Friday: Thaitara Thai (formerly Ban Mai Thai)
You can order as a one off, for the whole week or place a standing order for the whole term. The latest we can receive an order is the morning of the fundraiser lunch.
– Order the day before with the year 7/8 students at the school reception or by sending an email to Anne.
– Pay cash or Internet banking to 020-560-0035404-00, reference: ‘Lunches’.
Parents are asked to pay I.O.Us by the afternoon of the fundraiser lunch, or the next morning.
* Gluten and dairy free are available. The Thai food has no MSG, can be made without any egg and the fried rice is gluten free
If you would like to enrol your child, or have any questions about our school please contact us on (04) 384 7218 or complete the form below. Fields marked with an * are mandatory.