- High Jump – Curve your run up, count your steps, scissor kick.
- Long Jump – Build your speed, don’t slow down, dip the hips – Jump off one foot, land on two (motorbike).
- Quoits – chin-knee-toe, check your watch, make a bow (Power Stance), Let it go (The throw… shoulders square)
- Vortex – Wide man, strong man, pointer man (the throwing stance), ‘La-dee-da’ (The run up)
- Sprints – We have learnt about the ‘Running Progression’: ankling, calving, high knees and a full sprint. We are making a video that we will upload here to show you what these look like.
I am Hayden Thompson – teacher of our Year 3-4 class at Roseneath School (Lower Bridge). I have been at Roseneath now for more than 5 years and have a passion in sports and music.
I am also the Sports Coordinator of the school.